satyanryana R

Vendor payment process for TCS and IDC

I have been working with TCS via IDC prime vendor. The vendor management and payment process is pathetic and internal support team does not know when the payout window is. i would not encourage any of the business partners work with the IDC vendor. You may request TCS to find out alternative vendor who can pay the payments on time.
Loss:

Preferred solution: payments delivery on time

Vineeta S Por

Pending Invoices

One of the HRs Meenakshi B. from IDC was signing authority for the MSA with our organization Addiox Technologies.

There is more then $100K overdue with IDC for almost a year now. Surprisingly, no one is responding to email / ph calls from Accounts and given contact details in the MSA.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Beware, they might ge going out of business

AMITOSH M

Hi Vineeta, I am also facing the same issue, Payment overdue from last three months from IDC technologies. Please suggest how can we resolve this issue.

Harwood Egh

I am also facing the same payment issue from IDC. Can someone pls help on how to proceed on contact them?

If anyone resolved the payment issue, could you please guide with steps? Appreciate your help!!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Harwood Egh

Hi, I am also facing the same issue, Payment overdue from last three months from IDC technologies. Please suggest how cana we resolve this issue.

Guest

Hi Vineeta, Did "IDC Technologies" Address: 920 Hillview Ct, Suite 250, Milpitas, CA clear your pending payments? If yes, can you guide us on how I can get pending Invoices cleared?

Looks like IDC is Intentionally not releasing the payments. They keep on saying payments will be released in the next payout from past 4 months and not clearing pending Invoices.

Arrington Esv
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2526549

We also has the same issue, We are looking to recover over 30k from IDC, can we all connect and see how we can resolve this issue ?

reply icon Replying to comment of Arrington Esv

Guest

Worst vendor management, response on payment and delay in payment for more than 8 months

View more comments (6)
map-marker Tampa, Florida

They escape paying money to contractors

I have worked for IDC for 2.5 as a contractor and after my project ended they delayed the payment of last 2 months and after following up for 2 months continuously, they had payed one month and did not pay the last month salary. Since several months of emails calls and following up they simply drop same message saying Dear Vendor, Apologies for the delay. We are following up with the payable team, they will proceed with the payment soon. Thank you for your cooperation. Same email evryday for 6 months stright. Worst company to work for even as a contractor

User's recommendation: Don’t work for them

Guest

When was your last payment released?

noreen c Rkj

| map-marker Columbus, Ohio

Vendor not paid

I worked for IDC's client, CVS Health, from 4/17 to 8/23. I was paid as an independent contractor through my LLC.

I am owed over $40,000dod but can't get paid.

Your HR director, Meena Bhakhry, no longer answers my emails. She just tells payroll to deal with it and they say they can't get their partner, TCS, to approve my invoices, so it keeps going in a loop. Some of the unpaid invoices are from 2022.

Meena also won't give me a name in IDC legal I can speak with. Please contact me to resolve this.

User's recommendation: Do not work for them.

Carmyn Fdj

I am also facing issue with IDC, since 4 months am not getting paid. They are not responding to any of my emails and calls.

I’m facing issue financially.

Can any one suggest how to get payments. I have reached infosys team, they are trying to reach them not sure what will happen.

Bryer Jwt

I am also facing same issue, since 8 months am not getting paid.I am not sure.. how a company like Infosys gave vendor ship to IDC fraud company

AMITOSH M

Hi, I am also facing the same issue, Payment overdue from last three months from IDC technologies. Please suggest how can connect and resolve this issue.

Guest

Hi noreen, Did "IDC Technologies" Address: 920 Hillview Ct, Suite 250, Milpitas, CA clear your pending payments? If yes, can you guide us on how I can get pending Invoices cleared?

Guest

did you find out solution , escalation process. how did you resolve the payment issues

Cotton Imh

same issue, can i speak to you once,

Vineeta S Por
reply icon Replying to comment of Cotton Imh

Same issue us we have more then $100K over due more then a year now. can we connect and somehow get some legal advise ?

Emarie Uti
reply icon Replying to comment of Vineeta S Por

We also are looking to recover 50k from them .can we all connect and see how we can file in labor department and also file criminal case

Arrington Esv
reply icon Replying to comment of Emarie Uti

View more comments (8)
map-marker Grand Prairie, Texas

Pending Invoices

There is more than $30K overdue with IDC for almost a year now. Surprisingly, no one is responding to email / ph calls
Gary F Uke

SPAMMERS: CONSUMERS BEWARE

Do not accept emails from idctechnologies.com they exist onlynas a front end for a massive spamming ring. DEMAND your security providers block the domain. Trust me...I own a cybersecurity company.
Pros:
  • Thry are on other side of the globe so i dont have to smell them
Cons:
  • Existence is a con

Preferred solution: Ideally, i want them completely out of business

User's recommendation: They will not be operating in the US much longer

Gary F Uke

BEWARE of IDC Technologies

Perfect example of a company that purely exists for the sake of sending spam. Bottom of the barrel sludge from India. If you work there, look in the mirror, you will see human waste.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Be warned they are garbage

Resolved
Richard M Sap

Resolved: They keep spamming me

Updated by user Jun 24, 2023

Company resolved the issue.

Original review May 25, 2023
Idc Technologies consists of a bunch of half witted IT recruiters who send spam emails to my inbox literally up to ten times per day. I am no longer interested in working in IT, and these nit wits cannot get the hint despite my repeatedly telling them to stop bothering me.

None of the jobs they are spamming me with even match my CV/resume - and they don't care. At all. Even if I were still in the IT job market, I would never use this bunch of clots for anything, as given their email history with me, they are not to be trusted on anything. Oh, and while we're at it, Google gets low marks for not allowing me to block their email, unless I am an email administrator at a company.

Too bad if someone is spamming you on your private email. Google, when you want Evil, choose Google.
Cons:
  • Are spammers of the highest degree
  • Ignorant twits
  • Martial arts skill level

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Ignore them - delete any emails they send immediately.

Guest

I think its time the internet fights back against companies like IDC Technologies. Lets make them an example

Guest

I also feel your pain and share your frustration. Be forewarned, if you do apply, some of their "recruiters" will sell or forward your information to cohorts overseas in India to possible scammers there.

View more comments (1)
Kimberly M Wdp

Can’t access my w2 online

I been calling no answer line hangs up I need my w2 forgot password word. And security questions I know are right.

Preferred solution: Email

Resolved
Nahimana N

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: They are uneducated and unprofessional

Updated by user Nov 10, 2020

Done with them..

Original review Nov 10, 2020
I have received several emails from several different of these recruiters and the jobs that they send me are off in another state and they tell me they pull up my resume and they see it but then they send me positions that are off in another state and then they expect me to be in that state when they contact me and I ask them but you have the resume in front of you so why didnt you not see where I am and where what areas Im looking for. Another thing they are uneducated and how to send out emails inquiring to possible candidates about positions.
When they reach out to people through email or even through phone they are unprofessional and uneducated.

They do not know how to approach people to ask them if they would be interested in a position that they are looking to feel. And I am so sick of them contacting me and I dont want any of them to contact me again.

If I never got another job and they were the only staffing agency I do not want them contacting me. They are uneducated and theyre unprofessional and they are unethical and they have no idea how to approach people.

Preferred solution: Do not let them contact me again !

map-marker Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

To help other people aware

IDC Techologies gave me an fake offer letter after attending the interview with its client TCS Trusting the offer letter I resigned from the current job since they mentioned they will initiate the joining process only after my resignation I trusted them and did the same For the first 3 week till the joining date mentioned in the offer I was following them through mail and phone call, all their response was next monday ID will be created, next monday ID will be created Now 2 weeks has passed I am jobless for 2 months all because of this IDC Technologies and TCS Please be very careful with this may be not all gets affected but few like me suffering
map-marker Islington, England

Horrid experience

From day one the London office has a slap dash approach to

everything. Their phone staff can barely speak English and they're sitting so

close to their colleagues that you can hear other conversations clearly.

They

are incapable of answering basic questions over the phone and email and their

GDPR compliance is shoddy. They want way too much unnecessary information and

when questioned they hide behind their default excuse of 'because HRMC

Guidelines'.

They do not properly communicate their signup requirements

to their customers and to get a straight answer or clarification out of them is

near impossible.

The email correspondence is in broken English - often

difficult to decipher. Emails bounce all the time to their domain. There is

also no email or phone contact for London, which makes things even more

difficult.

I used to have a contact person in the company, but he's since left

and I was given no other point of contact.

Ive emailed the general info@ account with an urgent query.

Got an auto responder and a week later nobody has bothered to contact me.

I constantly have to pick up the admin slack to get anything moving. IDC is a

service provider but they barely manage to do the bare minimum to start with.

Unfortunately with the IR35 requirements that were set to change in April 2020

(now delayed by a year) we were not given any other choice other than IDC for

an umbrella company.

If I had a choice Id ditch this useless company immediately.

User's recommendation: If it's the London office - stay clear

I dont want them T

Don't bother

They send me unrelated or positions far beneath my qualifications. I can't understand anyone I talk to or the emails they leave. If a job opens I am bombarded with emails and phone calls every dayf from a half a dozen different people it is beyond belief. This company is so unprofessional and I have put them on notice for the 2nd time now to stop before legal action is taken. It is utterly ridiculous. To be continued...
Loss:
Cons:
  • Waste of too much of my time
Harrassment

Preferred solution: Pay me compensation for the harassment and nonsensical waste of my time your company has caused me

map-marker Orlando, Florida

W2 info

Lko idc i dont know who jus know it was located in milpitas ca
Stanley W Yzi

IDC Technologies and WIPRO Recruitment Process

I will share my recruitment experience with IDC Technologies and WIPRO. Just 3 weeks back, I applied for WIPRO jobs through IDC's channels. Within 1 week I got a call from IDC confirming that my onsite WIPRO interview was scheduled.

The interview started on time - no delays - and compared to other interviews I've had, went pretty smooth.

The second interview took place rather fast, the next day.

After completing both interviews, I had another with the hiring manager for WIPRO. I was selected. I went over some details with human resources and everything was clearly outlined.

To be honest, I didn't expect to secure a placement within weeks. It was fast and I was skeptical about landing something at WIPRO (it seemed fishy), but it was all clearly explained.

There can be a lack of communication and defined process with staffing companies. Personally, I didn't run into any issues. Not sure if I got lucky with my recruiter or if WIPRO simply needed to fill the position fast. Either way, IDC Technologies and WIPRO definitely delivered here.

Parting advice: contracts, budgets, projects, etc. can change so have a plan B and C, don't put yourself in a position where you're dependent on one company/placement.

Pros:
  • Customer service
  • Service
Good customer service
Guest

My colleagues have availed good placements at WIPRO because of IDC Technologies.

Guest

Agreed. IDC Technologies places a lot of contractors in Wipro.

Guest

Plethora of opportunities at WIPRO. Highly recommended.

John P Ttn

I've heard that IDC has a strong relationship with WIPRO.

View more comments (3)
Tony Gab
map-marker San Jose, California

I'm recently back on the contracting/consulting market...

I've been inundated by recruiters who found my resume online in various places (that's good). However, of all the recruiters, IDC Tech was soooo bad to work with that I've blocked their numbers (but different numbers keep getting through), their emails (but other emails keep coming daily), and I'd explicitly told them not to contact me but they disregard it anyway. My experience with other recruiting agencies have mostly been positive-very positive, but BEWARE IDC. They never follow-up. Multiple people from the same team will send you the same expired jobs, ask for the same info (written and verbal), and there were ZERO interviews/phone screens with any hiring manager or client...because I strongly believe they don't really have clients either. They're building a database for spam and cold-call purposes with no goal or interest for a candidate (or the client). I'm a very experienced+skilled candidate and I'm happy to report them and get them off my hair as I have other real agencies to work with.
Cons:
  • Fraud invoice
  • Stay away
  • Apply for jobs for you without your knowledge or consent
Poor customer service

About

Summary

IDC technologies Inc. is headquartered in Silicon valley, 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA. IDC Technologies, Inc is a premier technology services organization with primary focus in IT services. IDC technologies was established in 2003 and being consistently profitable and financially stable for last 5 years has become BBB certified and ISO 9001:2000 certified. IDC technologies has over 50+ Fortune 500 clients served by global delivery centers in US, Noida (India), Lucknow (India) and Gurgaon (India). IDC technologies has flexible working model, Best-in-Practice solutions with accelerators and highly capable multi-disciplinary technology.

Idc Technologies reviews and complaints

Idc Technologies is ranked 22 out of 275 in Staff category

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article